Global Exchange Programme
The University of Luxembourg has signed a series of agreements with partner universities beyond the borders of Europe. The exchange opportunities offered to students within the framework of these agreements are what we call the "Global Exchange Programme".
- The common point between all of these agreements is that students do not pay tuition fees to the host university.
- As the available spots are limited, students are selected on the basis of their application file and a personal interview.
- Information sessions for students take place every year in October.
- After these sessions, all information as well as the application forms are sent to the students by e-mail.
- To see which destinations are available within the Global Exchange Programme for the academic year 2017/18, click here: https://unilux.moveon4.de/publisher/4/eng
Partner Universities 1
For the moment, the University of Luxembourg has signed student exchange agreements with universities in the United States, Australia, China, Japan, Thailand, India, Uruguay, Brazil, Russia, Turkey and Canada. Moreover, the University also has a partnership with the BCI network (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire), which allows students to apply for a mobility term within any university in Québec that is a member of the network.
List of current partner universities within the Global Exchange Programme:
- The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Florida Institute of Technology, USA
- University at Albany/State University of New-York, USA
- Marquette University, USA
- Northern Arizona University, USA (for Bachelor students)
- Miami University, USA
- University at Buffalo/State University of New York, USA
- William & Mary Law School, USA (reserved for students in Law)
- University of Louisville, USA (reserved for students in Law)
- University of Virginia's College at Wise, USA (for Bachelor students)
- Lakeland College,USA (for Bachelor students)
- Universidad de la República, Uruguay
- Universidad de Montevideo, Uruguay
- Universidad Anáhuac Cancún, Mexico
- UniEvangélica University Center, Brazil
- Mackenzie Presbyterian University, Brazil
- IBMEC - Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais, Brazil
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- INSPER - Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa, Brazil
- Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil (for Bachelor students)
- Renmin University, China (for Bachelor students and students of the Master of Science in Banking and Finance)
- Tongji University, China (reserved for students in Economics and Management)
- Shandong University, China (reserved for students in Economics and Management)
- FUDAN University, China
- Peking University, China (reserved for students in Law)
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- University of Hong Kong
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology, Thailand (reserved for students in Engineering, Computer Science)
- Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (reserved for students of the Master of Science in Banking and Finance)
- Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Sophia University, Japan
- Hokkaido University, Japan
- Waseda University, Japan
- Kyoto University, Japan
- National Law School of India, Bangalore (reserved for students in Law)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Madras, India
- IIT Madras, India
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- National Research University - Higher School of Economics, Russia (reserved for students in Law and Master students in Economics)
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Tambov State University, Russia
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- National Technical University of Ukraine - Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Canada (reserved for students in Law)
- University of Ottawa, Canada (reserved for students in Law)
- University of Laval, Canada (reserved for students in Law, Master students in Psychology and students of the Bachelor in Social and Education Sciences)
- University of Sherbrooke, Canada (reserved for Bachelor students in Education Science)
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada
- Université de Montreal, Canada
- All the universities of the BCI network (Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire).
The complete list of all universities in Quebéc is available on the website of the BCI network.
For further details please consult the information brochure for Global Exchange Programme 2017-2018.
- - - - - -
Files to download:
1 Call for applications in October 2016