Scholarship by CEDIES
Financial assistance from the Luxembourg Government is granted through the CEDIES (Centre de Documentation et d'Information sur l'Enseignement supérieur) to all students who are enrolled for higher studies and fulfil one of the following conditions:
- they have the Luxembourgish nationality and reside in Luxembourg;
- they are nationals of a member state of the European Union, reside in Luxembourg and are concerned by the regulation (EEC) No 1612/68 on freedom of movement for workers within the Community;
- they are third-country nationals or stateless, have resided in Luxembourg for at least 5 years and hold a secondary school leaving certificate recognized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Education (Ministère de l’Education nationale et de la Formation professionnelle);
- they have the status of a political refugee in Luxembourg and reside in Luxembourg.
This financial assistance from the government can consist only of a loan or be granted partly as a loan and partly as a scholarship. If you have applied for financial aid at the CEDIES and spend a mobility semester abroad, the granted amount of money can be adapted.
For further information : http://www.cedies.public.lu/fr/aides-financieres/index.html
- If you study abroad as an Erasmus student, you are awarded an Erasmus grant.
- The grant application is to be handed in to SEVE Mobility together with all other application documents.
Scholarship for non-European students
- If you were awarded a scholarship for non-European students and spend a semester abroad, the amount of the scholarship can be adapted.
- For further information : T. (+352) 46 66 44 6222