A book from another campus can come to yours...
- All patrons registered with the BUL can use this service, except external users.
- Only applies to books which can be borrowed and which belong to the BUL.
- You can only reserve works (via www.a-z.lu) which are not in your campus library.
- The reserved item will be transferred to the chosen campus by the shuttle service. You will be informed by e-mail when it is available.
- You can then pick-up the item at your campus library.
A bachelor student situated on the Kirchberg Campus would like to borrow a book from the Limpertsberg Library - without going to Limpertsberg.
- The student reserves the book via www.a-z.lu indicating that he/she would like to pick-up the book in Kirchberg.
- He/She receives an e-mail when the book has arrived in Kirchberg.
- The student can now pick-up the book at the reception desk of the Kirchberg Library.