Lifelong Learning and Guidance (LLLG)
Pour commencer l' enquête, cliquez ici
Education, training and counseling are no longer limited to the period of formal education in schools and universities, but are increasingly linked to transitions over a life span. Lifelong learning is now an important challenge for knowledge-based economies.
The Institute of Lifelong Learning and Guidance analyses and evaluates cognitive adaptation and learning strategies during the major life transition periods:
- from school to work
- within the professional domain
- from work to retirement
- from employment to unemployment
- from unemployment to employment.
Main external research collaborators of the LLLG institute are:
- Fathi Ben Mrad, PhD Université de Metz
- Pierre Vrignaud, Prof. Dr Université Paris Ouest - Nanterre – La Défense
- Even Lorer – Prof. Dr INETOP – CNAM – CNRS
- Pierre Valois – Prof. Dr Laval University – Quebec
- Eric Frenette - Prof. Dr Laval University – Quebec
- Todd Lubart - Prof. Dr Université Paris Descartes