Welcome to the MINE research group
- Siwen Guo
- Winfried Höhn
- Ekaterina Kamlovskaya (PhD student; as of May 2017)
- NEW (January 2017):
- N.N. (PostDoc sought: Machine Learning Methods for Natural Language Processing; job announcement follows; begin in September 2017)
- N.N. (PhD candidate sought: Emotion Detection in Luxembourgish Texts (with RTL Luxembourg); job announcement follows; begin in September 2017; candidate should have profound knowledge in Luxembourgish)
- Christoph Schommer (Head)
- Isabelle Schroeder (Secretariat)
- Data Science in general
- Computational Intelligence
- Machine Learning and Applications, in particular Deep Learning
- Emotion Detection in Texts
- Artificial Companions
- DHH - Digital History and Hermeneutics (internal) - Doctoral Training Unit (as of March 2017)
- STRIPS - A Semantic Search Toolbox for the Retrieve of Similar Patterns in Luxembourgish Documents (as of September 2017)
- Database Management I (BINFO)
- Database Management II (BINFO)
- Natural Language Processing (BICS)
- Data Science for Humanities (BICS)
- Information Retrieval and Learning (MICS)
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (MICS)
- Machine Learning (MICS)
- Data Science (MMATH)
- Dr. Dimitrios Kampas: Topic Identification considering word order in Markov Chains.
- Dr. Sviatlana Höhn: Data-driven repair models for text chat with language learners.
- Dr. Mihail Minev (2014): Feature Detection and Classification in Financial News.
- Dr. Jayanta Poray (2012): INACS -- An Intelligent and Adaptive Systems for Conversational Streams.
- Dr. Sascha Kaufmann (2010): CUBA -- Artificial Conviviality and User Behaviour Analysis.
- Dr. Maria Biryukov (2010): Methods of Extracting Meta-Information from Bibliographic Databases.
- Dr. Michael Hilker (2008): Network Security through Artificial Immunity with SANA.
- Dr. Alejandro Correa Bahnsen (2012-2014)
- Dr. Patrice Caire (11/2006 - 10/2007)
- Dipl.-Inf. Ralph Weires (04/2006 - 03/2008)
- MSc. Ben Schroeder (10/2005 - 09/2007)
- MSc. Fabien Bouleau
Last updated on: 21 Feb 2017