University of Luxembourg
Current vacancies can be found here.
I am interested in Contemporary Geometry, Algebraic Topology and Mathematical Physics.
Keywords: category theory, algebraic topology, operads; algebraic aspects in geometry; differential, super, and (derived) algebraic geometry; higher structures; equivariant quantization (i.p. of singular spaces), mathematical aspects of field theory.
Upcoming and past events
- Higher Algebras and Lie-infinity Homotopy Theory, University of Luxembourg, June 25 - 28, 2013
- Workshop on Graded Algebra and Geometry, University of Luxembourg, December 5-7, 2012
- Workshop on Covariant Field Theory, University of Luxembourg, December 6-8, 2011
- Workshop on Equivariant Quantization, University of Luxembourg, July 11-13, 2011
- Geometry of Manifolds and Mathematical Physics, Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, Krakow, June 27 - July 1, 2011
- 9th Conference on Geometry and Topology of Manifolds, Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, Krakow, June 30 – July 5, 2008
- Algebraic Aspects in Geometry, Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, Poznan, October 17-23, 2007 (European Science Foundation Research Conference)
- 4th Conference on Poisson Geometry and related fields, University of Luxembourg, June 7-11, 2004 (National Research Fund Conference)
Journal ''Travaux mathématiques'
Physical mathematics 1,2,3, affine and projective geometry, introduction to differential geometry, differential geometry, homological algebra, superalgebra and supergeometry, operad theory, fiber bundles and connections
Study director of the Master in Mathematics
President of the Luxembourg Mathematical Society (2006-2010)
Member of the faculty council (2003-2006)
Head of the Mathematics Research Unit (2002-2004)
Editor of ''Travaux mathématiques'' (with C. Molitor-Braun)
Last updated on: 05 Mar 2014