Harmonic and Geometric Analysis
We focus mostly on the geometric and analytic study of Riemannian and Lorentzian symmetric spaces. Among our main research directions are:
- harmonic analysis on geometrically finite groups, including scattering theory and trace formulas,
- the structure of pseudo-Riemannian symmetric spaces,
- the geometry of 3-dimensional hyperbolic and anti-de Sitter manifolds,
- the relations between 3-dimensional geometry and Teichmüller theory,
- discrete and polyhedral geometry in relation with constant curvature spaces.
Author: David Dumas