espace cultures seeks to add a cultural dimension to the main tasks of the University of Luxembourg, namely learning and research.
With this in mind, espace cultures , runs and coordinates cultural, intercultural events and contributes to life on campus, so as to:
- promote and improve the quality of life at the UL as well as the interaction with the local community,
- broaden horizons amongst UL members (students, doctorates, administration, professors, researchers, ...),
- boost cross-cultural dialogue and
- contribute to an exchange of ideas aimed at developing culture in Europe and the concept of European citizenship.
- Transatlantic Dialogue
- European Citizen Campus Project (ECC)
- The European Cultural Parliament
- The University Network of European Capitals of Culture
- The European Council for Student Affairs
- American College Personnel Association
- College Orchestra Directors Association
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators