Office of Student Life
The Office of Student Life is the service managed by the Student Department (SEVE, Service des études et de la vie étudiante) in charge of supporting and developing student engagement and support the activities of the officially recognised student associations at the University of Luxembourg.
The key tasks of the office are:
- Manage the official recognition process of student associations at the beginning of each semester.
- Keep in touch with all recognised student associations and organise monthly president meetings outlining strategies and cooperation among organisations to have a sustainable relationship and establish a necessary diversity in their activities.
- Help students (who are not necessarily members of a recognised student association) coordinate their projects and initiatives.
- Keep students up-to-date with student life activities.
- Develop a critical mind within the student body and motivate students to engage themselves in the life of the University.
You can get in touch with the Office of Student Life by email at email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook and follow the stream of activities on facebook.com/officeofstudentlife