Consultations for language learning and writing
As of April 2017 the Language Centre offers free one-to-one consultations for language learning and writing for BA and MA students for English, French and German
Fellow students who have been trained as peer-tutors in language learning and writing
Language Centre, MSA 7 floor:
- German: meeting room 0725-010
- French: office 0725-030
- English: meeting room 0725-010
- German: Mondays: 3 to 5 pm (just walk in) firstname.lastname@example.org
- French: Tuesdays: 4 to 6 pm (just walk in) email@example.com
- English: Tuesdays: 1 to 5 pm (registration via email 2 days beforehand required; send your question and max number of 3 pages if you want advice on writing) firstname.lastname@example.org
Session time: 30 min
Individual appointments beside that dates are possible!
- Advice on language learning resources and ways of improving your language learning progress
- Advice on writing assignments concerning structure, argumentation, referencing and style (no proofreading)
- Advice on composing oral presentations concerning structure, visual design and interactive speech
Prepare your question and drop by ! We are happy to help you !